One Tuesday Night: Episode 2

 

“If you move I’ll shoot you” came a masculine voice from behind me and I froze.  

“Now quietly turn around” he commanded again. “But you said you would shoot me If I moved?” trust my mouth to move completely on its own accord. I did not even know when that came out of my mouth.

“Do I look like am joking here?” He asked rhetorically. “No sir” my mouth spoke again before I could even think. 

     ‘This mouth will be the death of me and that was a rhetorical question for crying out loud’. I thought to myself.      ''Move!” He barked. We both began to walk down the stairs. By ‘we’ I mean him pressing a gun to my head and me raising my hands  like a criminal  and my brain trying so hard to comprehend what on earth was going on in my house.

“Was my dad a secret drug dealer? Is my mom part of a deadly cult group? Did my brother borrow money from bad guys and they have come to harvest our organs and sell them in exchange for the money?” 

   “SHUT UP!” I yelled. “Stop thinking bizarre things. Dad is a multi-millionaire who deals in cars, oil and construction not drugs….. Mum is a successful pharmacist who has three pharmaceutical companies not a cultist….. Jonah on the other hand is a successful social media influencer and celebrity, a brand ambassador and he also has a career in baseball. Besides dad still pays a lot of cash into his account so why on earth would he want to borrow money from hoodlums?” It is important to know that all this conversations went on in my head and the guy behind me heard not a single thing.

   Back to reality, “Am I really going to die?” “Who is this guy?” “Why is he in our house pointing a gun at me?” I started another chain of thoughts. Fear began to engulf me when reality hit me. My thoughts didn’t even allow me to notice when we arrived at the living room. I saw another strange man opposite to us, but he was tied to a chair with blood dripping from him. He looked unconscious. I saw my dad standing behind the man and he was holding a baseball bat. I saw my older brother crouched beside my weak looking mum who was on the floor. I froze for a second thinking the blood on the floor might also be from her, but when I observed closely I knew it wasn’t, and for that I was so grateful to God. 

Hand him over to me and I will hand your daughter over to you unharmed” the man from behind me commanded to my dad.

“You hand over my daughter to me first” my dad replied boldly. The man chuckled wickedly and I began to cry. “Daddy please don’t let him kill me please daddy. I promise to be a more obedient child. I won’t give you anymore troubles again, please daddy please.”  I begged. “It’s okay Lisa, don’t cry, he won’t harm you okay” my dad reassured. 

“I can see you are very confident” the man said sarcastically “if you don’t hand him over to me by the count of three, you are going to pick your daughter’s brain from the ground. One! ” He threatened. I shut my eyes tight and began to scream beyond control.

“I don’t want to die! Please don’t kill me! I won’t lie again! I won’t prank again! Jesus! Blood of Jesus!” 

That did not stop him “two!” he barked. 




This is getting heated 😳


Wait!!!!!!!!!!


Don't forget to drop a comment 😉😉😉

Comments

  1. Oh la la 😳 Never knew had it in you. This is great Judith!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts