One Tuesday Night: Episode 3

 


“I don’t want to die! Please don’t kill me! I won’t lie again! I won’t prank again! Jesus! Blood of Jesus!” 

That did not stop him “two!” he barked. It made me shout more loudly. I didn’t even open my eyes to see what my dad, brother or mum was doing. I kept screaming so loud and shaking vigorously that I couldn’t hear a single thing but myself. I received a resounding slap “shut up!” I opened my eyes and saw that it was my brother. I wasn’t even angry that he slapped me. In fact I was grateful that it wasn’t a bullet. Speaking of bullets, I turned to see that the man behind me was gone. I turned to the door and saw that he was being rustled out by the security operatives who came in without my notice while I was busy screaming. 


I wonder what they would think of me now. What if they think I’m a psycho or I’m under the influence of drugs? I really care about my first impressions “Elisa focus” I said to myself, in my mind to be precise.

I looked around for the second guy but I didn’t see him. I just assumed he had being taken out by the security personals. I also saw my dad speaking to whom I assumed to be the head of the security team.


“When…… when did they arrive?” I asked my brother with shaky breath. I mean who wouldn’t? I just had a gun pointed to my head few minutes ago and I’m very sure I had screamed my guts out. 

“How would you know when you were busy screaming like a psycho?” I ignored him and quickly rushed to my mother who was trying so hard to stand up and we embraced each other with tears. 

“Did he hurt you? Are you okay?” My mother asked in tears. “I’m fine mum; he did not do anything to me. How are you feeling?”  I asked her “don’t worry about me I’m just glad you are alright” she replied while hugging me tightly.

Few minutes later my dad returned after he was done talking to the head of the security team gave my mum’s phone to me after giving my brother his. Apparently the robbers took their phones, but I was still with mine because obviously I wasn’t here when this whole drama started.

“So guys, I’m so sorry I wasn’t able to post the video of my arrival as I promised. There was a terrible robbery in our house just few minutes ago. When I am properly settled in I will post the video as promised and I will also give you guys full details of what really happened with the robbers. Bye from Jon D’ A” this was my brother holding his phone as making a video round the sitting and speaking to his so called fans.

“Jonah are you okay? How on earth are you even making and posting a video on social media at a time like this? Besides what sought of lame name is Jon D’ A? I’m sure it’s those jobless fan girls of yours that told you the name sounds right” I said angrily but in my head and nobody heard a single thing. 

“Jonah are you okay? Instead of you to check up on your sister and mum to see if they are doing fine, you are here informing the whole world that your family just got robbed. Maybe it was this callous attitude of yours that got us into this mess in the first place.” This came from my dad and he sounded really angry.   

“I’m sorry dad. I’m just feeling stressed right now and this is the only way I feel like I can ease myself. This is just the first day in months I have stepped my foot in this house and my welcome party was a gun pointed to my head. I am honestly trying to wrap my head around the event that just played right now” he responded sounding so weak and pulling off his bold facade. My dad, who understood his plight, replied more calmly to him. “Look Jonah sharing secrets or details about your life to millions of fake people on the internet who don’t love you for who you are is not a good way to relieve yourself in depressed moments. You should be grateful to God that you are still alive.” My dad turned to me “Elisa are you okay? Hope you were not hurt?” he asked looking concerned “I’m fine” I responded. “Please help me; Let us take your mother to the bedroom”. We lifted her up from the ground and took her to the master bedroom. I left the room hearing my dad calling our family doctor and asking him to come the next morning to do a medical check-up on my mum.


Wow guys thank you so much for reading this far. 

Don't forget to drop a comment. Plus constructive criticism is very much allowed. 


Hope you guys are enjoying this 😉😉


Plus what do you think about Elisa's character

Comments

Popular Posts