One Tuesday Night: Episode 5. Final Episode



Though the situation wasn’t funny, but his expression was. My laughter was so contagious that he too couldn’t help himself. “Does this sound funny too you?” He asked rhetorically amidst laugher. “If it isn’t funny why are you laughing?” I asked to with a wide smile. 


“Let us go back to our topic. It was then it dawned on me that there was fire on the mountain. My brain immediately came to the realization that it might be a robbery. They forced their way into the house. That was when mum just came out of the kitchen and saw the whole scenario. She screamed so loud that I honestly thought I might never be able to hear again. I am still very surprised that you didn’t hear anything. Anyways dad ran to where we were and he became part of the commotion. They bundled us together like bunch of bananas and collected our phones. I knew there was an insider in this house giving them information, because they immediately started to look for you. One of them left the other in charge of us while he went to look for you. You know how dad always says there was nothing he did not learn and how we choose never to believe him? I think it’s high time we start. Honestly I can’t tell you how dad distracted that guy, all I can say is that dad distracted that guy and the next thing I knew, there was a loud thud and the guy fell to the ground. There was blood everywhere. Mum who couldn’t stand the sight of blood fainted at the spot and dad was seen holding a baseball bat. Dad will definitely explain to me how he pulled that dangerous stunt and how he quickly grabbed my baseball bat that I left in the living room. Dad immediately tied the unconscious guy to a chair with some curtains and rope like home décor materials he could scramble around and took his gun. That was when the other guy arrived with you. My only shock was how the security guys were alerted and came so quickly.” He ended looking confused.

Ohm” I scratched my head nervously and when he noticed my expression at his last statement, he looked at me suspiciously 

“Elisa?” He called slowly “what did you do?” I hesitated before confessing my prank to him, and immediately stating my decision never to prank again.

“It’s okay. At least your callous attitude did come in handy for once. Please try to be more responsible from now on” he advised.

“I promise” I said with a huge smile “I am happy you are not mad at me” 

He just ruffled my hair in response. This time there was a comfortable silence in the room. I broke it again.

 “I really miss how we used to be” I stated sadly not looking at his face.  “Me too” he said. “I know it is my fault and since when I started focusing more on social media I gave less time to the family. I’m so sorry about that. I promise to be a better big brother; the best to be exact. So do you forgive me?” he asked expectantly. I hugged him in response “I’ll take that as a yes” he replied as he hugged me in return.


 After that day different new changes began to show in my family. My dad always made sure we pray together as a family and that we have family chats at least once a week. My mum made sure to always prepare the meals herself before she employs a new cook. 

Sorry did I mention that the cook was the mastermind behind the whole robbery operation. She was the person who gave them the information that my dad just signed a huge contract deal worth millions of dollars. She also told them that my mum had just sold one of her companies when she over-heard my parents discussing about it. The robbers confessed to it when they were taken for questioning and she was immediately arrested.

Anyways Let us return to the main topic. We all bonded more together as a family. And For your information, I truly did change. Though it wasn’t easy, but the experience that Tuesday night was a constant reminder to me.


        THE END.


Finally!!!!!🥳🥳🥳😎😎😎😎 Congratulations you have come to the end of this road, take your price ❤️❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰🥰 lots of love. 


Thank you guys for coming this far, though the story was too short, but you won't lie it was worth reading right???

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts